Paladins of the West Kingdom
Paladins of the West Kingdom is set at a turbulent time of West Francia's story, circa 900 AD. Despite recent efforts to develop the city, outlying townships are still under threat from outsiders. Saracens scout the borders, while Vikings plunder wealth and livestock. Even the Byzant ines from the east have shown their darker side. As noble men and women, players must gather workers from the city to defend against enemies, build fortifications and spread faith throughout the land. Fortunately you are not alone. In his great wisdom, the King has sent his finest knights to help aid in our efforts. So ready the horses and sharpen the swords. The Paladins are approaching.
The aim of Paladins of the West Kingdom is to be the player with the most victory points (VP) at game's end. Points are gained by building outposts and fortifications, commissioning monks and confronting outsiders. Each round, players will enlist the help of a specific Paladin and gather worker s to carry out tasks. As the game progresses, players will slowly increase their faith, strength and influence. Not only will these affect their final score, but they will also determine the significance of their actions. The game is concluded at the end of the seventh round.
• Enlist the help of your Paladins to defend your city from increasing threats
• Multiple paths to victory, thanks to the Suspicion system, Attribute Tracks and wide array of potential Townsfolk and Outsider combinations
• Just the right amount of player interaction, with no take-that mechanisms
• Intuitive and easy to use solo play mode From the designer of Raiders of the North Sea!
• 2 Part Main Board
• 4 Double-sided Player Boards
• 48 Paladin Cards
• 32 Townsfolk Cards
• 36 Outsider Cards
• 10 King’s Favour Cards (Green Seal)
• 6 King’s Order Cards (Red Seal)
• 24 Debt Cards
• 24 Suspicion Cards
• 24 Tavern Cards
• 24 Wall Cards
• 17 Scheme Cards (For Solo Play)
• 50 Silver
• 40 Provisions
• 1 Start Player Marker
• 1 Resource Marker (For Solo Play)
• 22 Labourers
• 18 Fighters
• 32 Workshops
• 28 Outposts
• 18 Scouts
• 18 Clerics
• 28 Monks
• 28 Jars (4 of each number)
• 18 Merchants
• 18 Criminals
• 12 Attribute Markers (4 of Each Colour)
|Manufacturer||Renegade Game Studio|
|Playing Time||90–120 Min|
Before you can start earning reward points need to set up an account with us here
We recommend that you do this before placing your order or during checkout.
Current months reward points
- 3% back all accessories
- 3% back on all pre-orders
- 2% on all board & miniature games
- 1.5% on all trading card games
If you did not create an account before checkout out please set up an account and contact the team here and we will backdate your points up to 30 days.
Reward points expire every 120 days.
The cut-off time for same day dispatch is 2:00pm Monday-Friday (excluding bank holidays)
Standard Delivery 2-4 Working Days - Free on UK orders over £20
Express Delivery 1-2 Working Days
Next Working Day - Cut off times vary